10K Home - Route - Entry Form - Contact Us - Sponsorship and Links - Children's Races & Fun Run
Alresford Proposed Route
The route was officially measured in 2008 and 2009. The map below shows approximate distances.
The start and finish will be in Alrebury Park where toilets and limited changing facilities will be available.
The route will take in the picturesque centre of Alresford, the local watercress beds and the Avenue.
Parking will be available at Perins School and the Watercress Line (free on Sundays) - Parking will not be available at Alrebury Park
Runners' Briefing Notes
- You will be running on roads that are open to traffic - please be aware of traffic at all times
- Please follow the marshals' instructions
- Please use the right hand side of the road on the out and back section and the left hand side at all other times - the marshals will give you directions
- Please use the pavement alongside the Avenue on the return route to Arlebury Park (this is the measured line of the route)
- Please don't drop water bottles etc along the route (someone has to pick them up...)
- In the event of injury or emergency please contact the nearest marshal
- Please keep moving once you have crossed the finish line